Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A few questions about tadpoles...?

My neighbors pool has been drained for a few weeks now and has been collecting a little bit of rain water. There were at least 100 tadpoles in there but the water was really nasty and they are fixing to put the pool up for the year. I don't want to kill the tadpoles which Im pretty sure are tree frogs. I have a kiddie pool I filled up with water from the hose and put them in it, will they be okay with tap water? I also read they eat goldfish food and algae, I already have goldfish food but can go and buy algae tablets if necessary. Also, some of them are very big with hind legs and others are very small can anyone tell me a little bit about their development, and about how long it will take for them to turn into adults... Any additional information is also welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment