Saturday, November 12, 2011

Had the best ice breaker!!!! Now what?

So every friday me and my friend go to this sports complex to coach hockey and we shoot around for an hour or so before the games. Every time we do there is always this gorgeous girl doing baton twirling on the other end of the rink. Of course we've done the clic "accidently" miss a p so we have to go on the other side of the rink to get the puck, lol but I want to approach her because I think she's gorgeous and I really want to get to know her. She used to be there in the summer and we saw her everyday but now I really want to talk to her. She dropped her socks on the way out today and I didn't notice in time because I grabbed them and went to give them to her but she had left already. I was ticked cuz that would have been a great ice breaker but now I way to talk to her and I don't know how to approach her and just start talking. She has a coach there with her and I don't want to distract her but I would really like to talk to her I just don't know how to get things going?

No comments:

Post a Comment