Saturday, November 12, 2011

Should I Let My Daughter Stay with Her Dad?

My Daughter is 15 yrs old. I have had problems with her for years and i am getting to my wits end. I have 3 other Girls. She is the Second. I have rasied her on my own for 10yrs 5yrs ago i got married. We all get along but for some reason my 15yr old is the only one trying to destoy our marriage. She steals and lies....one time she wrote in big letters on his car windsheild some profanity and then she led me to believe another woman came into my yard and did it. My Husband loves all my girls and shows them. I was with her father before she was born never had we been together since. He is in and out of jail and does not pay child support. But now he is a registered offender and i am having doubts about her staying with him. She has been molested in the past. She don't know him, like i do and she wants us to be together no matter how much i tell her i will never go back to him. She still does thing to jeopardize my marriage. Should i let her stay with a offender?

No comments:

Post a Comment