Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why am i soooo Lazy!?

Here it os: I work Mon- Friday, out of house at 6.30am, in at 6pm. Get the dinner ready for hubby, feed and walk and play with the animals (dog goes to work with hubby, but as soon as they get home its over to me-which i don;t mind). By the time this is over i'm ready for bed (around 10.30). Today i am supposed to be doing housework and i can't be bothered! I come onto yahoo for relaxation and i just feel so lazy as my husband usually does most of the housework.... he's in bed having a lie in (which he never does!) and is probably expecting all housework to be done (although he knows me better!) I need something to get me motivated... even the dog and 2 cats are just sleeping around my feet as i type this ... yawnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment