Sunday, November 13, 2011

Okay for single ex's to have ?

Me and my ex were together for 2 1/2yrs. College came along and he moved upstate which eventually led to our break up. he broke up with me telling me it would be too difficult to maintain a relationship. When winter break was getting closer he started writing to me and asked me finally if he could see me. We saw each other twice and both times we slept together. His last day back he told me that he wanted to keep in touch and suprisingly he did. He wrote to me once or twice a month and even more recently-mind you that summerbreak is a couple of weeks away-. We sort of agreed that we both still had feelings for each other and he even told me that if it werent for school he would still be with me. I can't lie but i couldnt help being a little bitter about the whole situation. i try not to show any emotion. while he was still back he spoke about how it would be ok to sleep with each other even if either of us had a bf or gf. the details are a bit fuzzy. anyway, i'm not sure wat his intentions are with me now.I havent seen him again since but friends have told me that it looks like he's up for round two this summer. he's going to want to have agian. We did sort of agree it would be ok but is it stilla good idea? As far as i know, we are both single and have only been dating other ppl since school started but nothing serious. I still care about him but when i see him its like i want him back. but it can never happen right? he's the one that broke up with me b/c he didnt want to try. Do you think he still cares about me or is he just not getting laid as much as he thought he would??

No comments:

Post a Comment