Sunday, November 6, 2011

What do i do....I need teenage advice?

I need help!! Okk im dating this guy for almost a month, but my bgf (best guy friend) who is like my best friend in general, hates him. Things start off @ my bgf having the biggest crush on me. A couple of months ago i had the biggest crush on him 2 but i saw that he lied 2 all his gf & didnt treat them 2 well. its not like he hit them or yelled @ them, but he never talked 2 them in school. Soo i stoped liking him as a bf & grow to love him as a brother. & then i started liking this other kid who likes me ( now we're going out) & all of a sudden my bgf stops talking to me, but he stoped like a couple of days ago ( but me & my bf been dating 4 almost a month) my bf's friends told him that my bgf hates him bc he is going out with me, soo now my bf hates my bgf. my bf said he is a little jealous of my bgf bc we r soo close. i now realize i have some feelings for my bgf & i dont want 2 lose him. bt i dont want 2 lose my bf either. my bf is wicked sweet & treats me like im his queen, but i dont feel the same as i did when i like my bgf. when i liked my bgf everytime he walking in2 the clroom i would get erflies but that doesn't happen with my bf. & i think im in love with my bgf but i dont feel like i like him. everyone tells me i love him bt i dont feel it. maybe its bc i told myself that i didnt like him so much that now thats the only thing i believe. i did that 2 get over him bt i need advice. & plus now my bgf wants 2 fight my bf bc my bf called my bgf a "******" well he said that my bgf was "acting like a ******" & my bf wants to fight my bgf 2.soo they both want to fight each other..& they're good fighters. do i stay with my bf or keep my bgf??

No comments:

Post a Comment