Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Big Trouble with little min pins- Please help!!?

I am having alot of trouble with my min pin (*****,2yrs Old) and my mothers min pins (***** 1yr and Male 6 Months old). They all got on fine until i had to keep mine at home as she had a pup, when i brought her back to my mothers they all started fighting. My dog and my mums male dog seem to get on fine but when the 3 are together all hell breaks loose. We have tried leaving them to it but that ended up in a big vets bill, have also tried spraying them with water and shaking a bottle with stones in it- nothing gets them apart. I have to bring my dog around as i am a full time carer for my mum and i dont like to leave the dog all day as i work long hours. Does anyone know any dog trainers in the north devon area? We really are at our wits end but we cant rehome any of the dogs as it would break our hearts. Can anyone please help. No stupid comments please

No comments:

Post a Comment