Sunday, November 6, 2011

I lost my best guy friend! I dont wanna lose my boyfriend too!?!??!? Please help me!!!!?

you have to remember that the reason he was bein a was because his feelings were hurt. he didnt really mean anything that he might have said to hurt you. speaking in anger is never the best idea. next time, try to just break away until your emotions arent so raw... its obvious you care for him. but the feelings he has for you arent going to change. and while you are dating your current boyfriend, he would have to hide his true feelings and thats really hard for anyone to do. its just going to take some time. but it can be worked on. just do anything you can to make time with him seperate from talking about or being around your boyfriend. sorry hun... good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment