Sunday, November 6, 2011

IM VERY BITTER ABOUT LIFE?

im very unhappy with my life...i have always tried to do the rite thing, always been a firm believer of God. Never asked for help to anyone. Heck, i even still kept my virginity at 23 yo and never had a boyfriend because i respect God...at this point in my life, i dont even have a stable place to stay, i live with a nasty old man that refuses to shower because of electricity and has hair dog everywhere, he never cleans n lives like a bum and his dogs urinate all over the house n he doesnt care..plus, both of my parents depend on me financially n r living at friends houses. we all dont have a place of our own. i recently lost my job so im running out of income n i cannot help them!! i feel like no matter how hard i try, i end up with nothing!!! im even questioning my religion rite now, y is it that as a christian im living like a homeless person, with nothing? all my life i have been thru hell n i always trusted in God n NEVER ever smoked, or did drugs, but i have been in foster care, i have been abandonned and i have been physically abused by both of my parents..now im at the point of being almost homeless? what is the point of me believing in God, doing good, if all i do is suffer the same? im not sure in what i believe anymore.im so bitter. i dont want to have morales anymore. im so angry...

No comments:

Post a Comment