Sunday, November 6, 2011

Overturn a condo ociation rule? Need some direction on how to go though with this.?

My husband and I live in a condo in Wisconsin that is filled with primarily elderly and young adults without children. Currently no one is allowed to have any pets with the exception of fish. (don't ask me why) After speaking with many of the other residents, especially the elderly ones, they all would love to have the companionship of a pet. While I hate to eliminate dogs, there is just no way to keep track if no one picks up pooh. So we want to overturn the rule and allow indoor cats and other small, quiet pets. Would I need to collect signatures on this? If so what percent of the condo residents population? Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment